Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Improvements to the Body

I don't know what happened with that strange blood, but I told you how rejuvinated I feel. Not only that, but my parents saw the notable improvement. The bullet wound still stings like hell, but all the other minor injuries have pretty much completely healed. It's a medical miracle, I heard one of the two doctors say.

I can't help but agree. I just realised something that was bugging me when the doctors decided to send me through a full physical exam. I can see out of my right eye again. It's not just a blur anymore. I haven't seen this clearly in five months.

Other things I have noticed-

I have more acute hearing. I was told to lift as heavy a weight as I could and I could lift 30 lbs even though only a week ago I could scarcely lift 18 lbs at best. I can run fast, though I do it with a limp because of the bullet wound. However, the doctors tried performing a blood test on me. Every time, it hit muscle instead, and every time a sharp pain flew up my arm and into my brain and it was like a bulldozer crushing my brain every single ti

who's that?
Who's there?
What do you want?
What is your name?
Bloody Venegance. I like that name. Where are you? I can't see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment