Thursday, May 2, 2013

My Condolences

My condolences to the family of Joey Thane.

My condolences to his sister, his father and mother, and mostly to him.

For everything I've done.

I threw him into a garden of rose bushes face-first. It's not exactly a field of nettles like in Rapunzel, but Thane accidentally scratched his corneas open on them. He came to school with a strap of bloodies gauze around his face this morning. He didn't say a word. Not to anyone. Nobody suspected. I think he was too afraid of me. And he couldn't see.

I tried talking to someone he knew about how long it would be before his eyes recovered. One of the less bigoted said about two weeks to a year, if at all. It cut pretty deep into his eyes, and they may have been scratched beyond repair. He also suffered lacerations of the face and arms and a concussion.

God, I feel horrible. I don't want to do it again
no
not you
not again
we didn't make this kind of promise
get the fuck out of my head
you aren't in my head!

...you are.
I see...
I still refuse to submit.
Leave me alone and get the fuck away from mafsdjk

No comments:

Post a Comment