Thursday, May 2, 2013

It Took Control

It took control and the instinct hit me like a shot. Pleasure rolled up my entire body and I couldn't move my own muscles. It was pure ecstacy. Then I saw myself rising up from the bed, my feet moving against the will of my mind. But I didn't care. I was addicted to whatever the Bloody Venegance was selling.

I walked out into the sidewalk, never missing a beat, never faltering. My head was held high and my eyes were open and I felt like I could finally make the difference.

I found Joey Thane at his house. He was the one who threw the rock into my eye. He was the one who started jeering at me the earliest. He was the one I tried giving my heart and soul to, and he crushed it with one heel and beat me with his fists. He was all about sex. He was a prime example of the sick, disgusting members of this new generation. The swagulas, I used to call them. He gossipped and he talked big and he acted like he was the king in this small Southern town.

It was time he got venegance.

I knocked on the door... It knocked on the door, and Joey Thane answered.

He started to say something obscene, but It made me grab Joey by the collar and lift him into the air. I still wasn't feeling anything. I didn't say anything. We just stood there for a second or two, my eyes staring triumphantly up at his. Then I punched him.

Again and again I kept punching him. Now that the Venegance seems to be dormant, I feel so guilty about it. I stooped to his bullying level. No... It made me do it... but it was something I always wanted to do so I shouldn't make foolish excuses. I kept beating and he started whimpering for me to stop. I almost did... but It was too strong. I threw him into a nearby garden bush face-first. He started screaming and I didn't know why. I stood there for a minute. He was stuck there, screaming his head off, lying on the bush. Then he rolled over and clutched his face.

I don't know what happened. Maybe he cracked.

But I need some sleep.

I felt so high then.

But bringing back up what I did to Thane...

I regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment