Thursday, May 2, 2013

Blood Everywhere

As soon as I finished typing that last sentence, blood started trickling down my nose and mouth. I quickly made the post, I guess my fingers stamped too hard on the keyboard beforehand, and I just pressed the Publish button before blood started coming out of my nose in larger amounts. I tasted the viscous, coppery taste of blood and I choked it up in a frenzy of deep scarlet and phlegm. My eyes started hazing read and my hearing clogged with a loud trickling noise and I writhed on the ground. There are still stains on the floor. My nose is still bleeding just a little. I have to clean everything up before my parents find out about all the blood. They'll have a heart attac

...what?
No- no- I got your message.
I did ask for your help, didn't I?
Just this one more time.
No. No I won't like it and I won't come hand and knee begging for more.
How is the ecstacy!?
I'm not going to be drugged and carried along-
...not drugged... endorphins.
You are in my head aren't you.

now you're listening, poor little lamb
now come
let me put an end to your bullies

No comments:

Post a Comment