Friday, May 3, 2013

We Struck Again

I went out into the dark, somber streets again last night, Venegance in tow... no, it's the other way around. Kind of scary when you think about it. I'm just an exoskeleton for the thing. It seems to feel sympathy to me, but how do I know? It might be excellent at faking emotions, considering It's not even human...

Anyways, It led me down to the parking lot of a closed supermarket. The curfew's fairly lenient, even after what happened, and wasn't set in motion until midnight, so getting there wasn't the problem. Outside there were three of the bullies

(gaybashing insolent wormfucks)

and We went to them slowly and grabbed one of the three from behind and tossed him across the parking lot. He hit his car and slid down as the horn started blaring. His face was bloodied from the impact and there was a dent in the fender. Now I picked up the other two and- even though I did try and fail to fight against It- We walked off with one in either hand, kicking and asking to be let go.

(pathetic shitstormers we taught them a lesson)

I was forced to keep my eyes open for the next part. I wasn't allowed to look away or close my eyes or make an apology, but I don't think they'd believe me if I apologized to them as I broke their arms and then hamstrung them with my father's kitchen knife. They writhed on the floor, and I had to look down. I couldn't get the screams out of my head. They wailed and wailed

(and it was orgasmic)

and I could do nothing but scream and scream in my own mind as I watched my arms tear open one of their stomachs. He screamed higher, peaking at a high soprano, roughly being choked off as he was strangled by his own intestines. I don't know how It let the poor man stay alive long enough to gut him like a fish, but it did, and I have to replay the feelings of suffering and agony on the man's face. He released his bowels and bladder and he spat out blood in his final death rattle.

Then We took the other one's head in both hands and pulled, hearing the scream reach even higher levels than the first as his vocal chords stretched long after his spine and neck went, finally snapping as well as the two thin, pouring strands that were his corrotid and jugular.

We left covered in blood, through the streets. I wanted to run in front of a car and kill myself then, or get myself turned in and executed, or get caught. But It wouldn't let Us. It continued as it had, expertly ducking into alleys and other nooks and crannies when people passed. We sneaked back with my parents none the wiser. We took a shower, and It replayed the scene in my mind over and over again in my dreams as It slumbered off.

I couldn't sleep.

I hadn't. For days.

Cops found the body. Those two poor kids, and the kid I threw against a car was in a coma and on life support.

I didn't mean to do this. Goddammit, what is it going to do next?

you'll see my little lamb now come to the flocks and I will reward you

No comments:

Post a Comment